Blizzy Blizz
    Dino Velvet
    Willie Makaet
    The Akbar One
    Herol Gee
    IKSAB
    slender4
    Pimp C

who else is there? who do you think are the worst?
    Turd, and 2 Feggs are two of the biggest scum bags on these forums.

The Akbar One is THREATENED badly all the top white fighters. He has meltdowns on a regular basus.. couple of weeks ago it was Josh Taylor,
    Last week it was Usyk.

Proper filthy racist cowardly rodent.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorewaad and Schutte View Post
    The Akbar One is THREATENED badly all the top white fighters. He has meltdowns on a regular basus.. couple of weeks ago it was Josh Taylor,
    Last week it was Usyk.

Proper filthy racist cowardly rodent.
    I wish I could have seen the look on that turds face the second his hero Rigoturd quit in his corner against the sports PFP#1

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    I wish I could have seen the look on that turds face the second his hero Rigoturd quit in his corner against the sports PFP#1
    Haha I bet he didn't sit down once, I bet he was pacing up and down his bedsit. Lool

If that bitter, racist loser star wars nerd TheyDontBoxNoMore7 doesn't appear with an alt within the next month I'm taking a good slice of the credit for running him off the forum! ( one of many )

The Akbar One aka The Ogdoad HATES white boxers, white people with a massive passion, you can just sense it in everything he posts. His obsessive hate of Lomachenko is way off the charts of normality.

Dino Velvet aka Punchers Chance ( why do these pussies have to have 2 accounts) is a sick anti-white racist.

Hey why i gotta be eighth? How do i move up in the rankings? I KNOW i'm more racist then Willie, he ain't nevet even been banned yet, NIGGA IVE BEEN BANNED 22 TIMES, GIVE ME MY DAMN RESPECT!

And another thing, what the fuck is this place anyway? I get banned and somehow i magically slide into this bizzaro-world boxing24-7.com where Kats are cursing at each other and My Boy Pimp C is showing his house. Then i had to build a flying dog on my phone to log in...

But it didnt recognize my password! WTF, did i die and go to boxing forum hell?