Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: DinoVelvet = the most unliked poster on the forum.

Dino does the same thing day in, day out on that forum and barely even gets a like. Does he not even realise what a worthless existence he has. Shame he's not topped himself yet like his pathetic mate did.

LOOOL Bucharest Jimmy.......

Shall we all chip in some money to pay for a private investigator to find The Plague rat?

Plague rat pussy is too terrified to post down here now.

Hes a mug, he tried giving it the biggun saying i was a pussy once because i wouldnt respond to his shit posts. I have too much sympathy for cocaine, alcoholic, film addict shut ins i suppose. I mean none of them are bad things in moderation but when dino the human wreck does it day in day out you see the result. I reckon hes like vin deisel from pitch black can only seen in the dark

It's funny how this whisky addict pussy even tries to call other people 'racists' and tries to say he is anti racist - when all of his posts are consrantly non stop anti white.

The latest in Plague Rats embarrassing forum history is that he has an alt called 'PunchersChance' and Dino is liking PunchersChances posts and PunchersChance is liking Dinos posts hahaha.

Euthanasia should be legal in the UK, so people like him could be put out of their miserable rotting existence.