Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DinoVelvet = the most unliked poster on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    The only forum you could ever exist on is this one which has about 10 active posters because nobody wants to be seen anywhere near scum like you. . You have two friends who''l you'll never meet in your life and i know for certain the more real people around here would rather meet me than you. Your bottom of the barrel filth thats had dozes and dozes of accounts banned while i only ever served two bans for bypasing the word filter since 2012.
    Hilarious saying i have no life considering what you go through just to post racist crap on a sports forum. You have to create accounts over and over because you can't live wtihout it , while i only have to log in. And when i log in i read through threads while you instantly go looking for threads to bump to annoy people so you have a moment of pleasure in your otherwise empty and pitiful life.
    Look at how much effort you put in trying to goad me into giving you attention and look at how much effort make to try and insult me. You obviously take what i post very seriously and im glad it it causes you so much pain you pathetic weak minded little wimp.
    Pimp C cut you down to the size of a sock puppet last week. Post up your video you cowardly little cunt. But you wont cos your still living in your parents bedroom where your still being mentally and physically abused by your old man.
    Pimp C never showed his face or his proof of ownership.

The whole forum thinks your a fucking JOKE. lol Many, many people dislike you on there. You bottled meeting me, went silent on my pms you pussy. You have over 40,000 posts it's your entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus thousands of posts with your numerous alts, on here , and on checkhook, and on youtube according to Zodius. Zodius used to destroy you every time lol. BCS8 takes the absolute piss out of your shitty hate filled existence every day lol. Youve dedicated your whole life in the last decade to hating on the great Wladimir Klitschko - that's a fact!!!!!!! You whisky drinking, film addict total mess.
    Last edited by We Dominate Boxing; 03-29-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    Pimp C never showed his face or his proof of ownership.
    you forgot to sign in as Chimp C lol

Quote Originally Posted by We Dominate Boxing View Post
    you forgot to sign in as Chimp C lol
    I am not him, I was simply stating what chimp C asked for. I followed their entire conversation which was quite the parody.

Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    I am not him, I was simply stating what chimp C asked for. I followed their entire conversation which was quite the parody.
    I think Dumbass Dino the hating film nerd actually thinks that Chimp C is me lol

When A Klitschko thread appears ( or just any thread with a previous Klitschko opponent or some link to Klitschko) and you know what happens...

Hopeless, miserable, clinically depressed Dino quickly appears to do his boring repetitive hate filled trolling rhetoric..., usually alongside his boyfriend HerolGee...
    The same miserable rhetoric he's been doing for years and years and years and years!

Klitschko's retirement didn't even stop his workrate in focusing all his energy in his life on hating one hugely successful sportsman. Every day without fail he will say the same predictable things,. yet hardly anyone sane ever agrees with him hardly anybody likes his posts.. yet he just carries on in his own world of hate.

Most trolls get bored after a while but not Dino. The Hatred is that strong that he's completely addicted to doing it. I've never seen him praise a single Eastern European fighter ever even once.

All the forum laughs their ass off you Dino.. Klitschko is your life!
    Last edited by We Dominate Boxing; 03-29-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Plague Rat is truly a sick fuck.
    defiinitely. If the mods were fair and unbiased, he'd have been permanently banned a long time ago for his own mental health at least. All the regulars are now aware of how bent the Professor is and how he clearly is on one side.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    Start letting the regulars in the main know about this Lounge and link the Professors comments basically laughing about South Africa while taking the side of his dumbass racist pet Orangutans.
    I will do, a lot of them know already.. all the guys who are in the middle and are good posters and could never be called racist.. all seem to be aware, they've clocked whats going on when you got people like Blizzy Blizz saying all sorts of racist shit like caveman/pale whale/ pink bitch/ pig slop/ pale this pale that and never getting banned whereas someone could just say 'black hope' once and they'd be gonewith a permanent ban. dino and herol trolling non stop and g etting loads of temporary bans but never a permanent one. Nay_Sayer who is clearly the worst poster on the site.. is unbelievably still there. The regulars have all clocked what's going on.

I have been posting on the main since the Wlad/Botha fight and over that time, even in the sites glory years they still would have purgeses of all the pro White posters or just good posters who saw the trends the sport was taking. All these posters are gone with the exception of farmb ooxer and the purges are even more intense today.

10. #30 DinoVelvet = the most unliked and obsessed poster on the forum. 
    Everybody is concerned about your mental well being Dino... Seek help urgently.

Your mind must be like= KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO
    KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO
    KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO . KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO. KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO.KLITSCHKO
    Last edited by We Dominate Boxing; 03-30-2018 at 12:23 AM.