Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DinoVelvet = the most unliked poster on the forum.

1. #1 DinoVelvet said Eubank Jr & Yildrim were the best in the tournament! 
    He said those two were by far the best two fighters and it was out of them two who'dwin the whole thing. Hahaha great prediction!! Lol

Plague rat, film addict, unhygienic anti-white vermin knows nothing about boxing! Haha. Big up Jimmy.

Plague rat is the worst. All the time he spends on boxing boards and he knows nothing about the damn sport.

Dino is a weird dude.

^^^ He is an alcoholic addiced to narcotics who lives in abject squalor, weird is the least of his problems.

^^^^^ Classic Hilariously Dumb anti white comment from Dino. Mchunu??!!!! hahhahaha

I didn't have that avatar back then , in fact im not sure if avatars were even enabled in 2015. But i did post that at a time when CW had 4 titlists that weren't fighting each other so i still stand by what i said. A lot of people were high on Munchu and Makabu back then.. CW has gotten a lot better since and i like the division a lot more now than i did then.

I also never once said Yildrim would win anything and only said Eubank would win the tournament if he produced a good performance since he was at a stylistic disadvantage against Groves. That is what i predicted .

Now lets address the very sad fact your browsing through people's history and looking for failed picks so you can rub it in their faces ... while also collecting the posts , saving them and altering them on your computer to post in here. Look at my post count in that pic and look at it now you pathetic loser. There's only a difference of 157 posts. You're obviously the same no-life troll who altered my posts before you bumped them a few weeks ago.

You will never fully realize what a worthless cunt you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    I didn't have that avatar back then , in fact im not sure if avatars were even enabled in 2015. But i did post that at a time when CW had 4 titlists that weren't fighting each other so i still stand by what i said. A lot of people were high on Munchu and Makabu back then.. CW has gotten a lot better since and i like the division a lot more now than i did then.

I also never once said Yildrim would win anything and only said Eubank would win the tournament if he produced a good performance since he was at a stylistic disadvantage against Groves. That is what i predicted .

Now lets address the very sad fact your browsing through people's history and looking for failed picks so you can rub it in their faces ... while also collecting the posts , saving them and altering them on your computer to post in here. Look at my post count in that pic and look at it now you pathetic loser. There's only a difference of 157 posts. You're obviously the same no-life troll who altered my posts before you bumped them a few weeks ago.

You will never fully realize what a worthless cunt you are.
    Are you completely stupid??! I just screenshotted it a week or two ago so obviously it's gonna have your avatar that was on a week or two ago lol! fucking dumbass

You said it was out of Eubank Jr and Yildirim who would win the super eight so don't lie cause I could easily just find it and screenshot you weasel.
    you were boosting Yilidrim all the time lol and I told you hes a total bum Turks can't fight to save their lives hence why they never had a single world champion ever lol
    You were bigging up Eubank Jr all the time even saying he'd beat GGG haha! YDSAB you anti white agenda filled trolling mess.

I altered nothing loool I wouldn't even know how to hhahaha you lying fucking plague rat. You can see from the quotes. and if you have edited them now it will say edited at the bottom so you'd just expose yourself.

Mate your the saddest cunt on there alongside your paki boyfriend HerolGee . You have the most deranged, crazy, unhealthy obsession and PURE HATE of the Klitschko's, it's UNREAL the level of hate you have! The most obsession and hate over a fighter/s I have ever seen!

You also have an alt called Outstock and you are Masters on checkhook. boxing forums are your entire life.

Your the saddest, most cowardly little rat Ive seen online.
    You daren't say your race or where you are from to this day!

The entire forum laughs at you every day. loads have you on ignore, and loads of people on there can't stand you You arewasting your life way filled with hate you absolute 100% joke. fucking slob pussy who pisses in bottles and watches multiple films a day!
    Last edited by We Dominate Boxing; 03-29-2018 at 08:47 PM.

The only forum you could ever exist on is this one which has about 10 active posters because nobody wants to be seen anywhere near scum like you. . You have two friends who''l you'll never meet in your life and i know for certain the more real people around here would rather meet me than you. Your bottom of the barrel filth thats had dozes and dozes of accounts banned while i only ever served two bans for bypasing the word filter since 2012.
    Hilarious saying i have no life considering what you go through just to post racist crap on a sports forum. You have to create accounts over and over because you can't live wtihout it , while i only have to log in. And when i log in i read through threads while you instantly go looking for threads to bump to annoy people so you have a moment of pleasure in your otherwise empty and pitiful life.
    Look at how much effort you put in trying to goad me into giving you attention and look at how much effort make to try and insult me. You obviously take what i post very seriously and im glad it it causes you so much pain you pathetic weak minded little wimp.
    Pimp C cut you down to the size of a sock puppet last week. Post up your video you cowardly little cunt. But you wont cos your still living in your parents bedroom where your still being mentally and physically abused by your old man.
    Last edited by Dino; 03-29-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post

You just embarrass yourself with your lies

Definitely trolling there