Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China declares Islam a disease

1. #1 China declares Islam a disease 
    The Chinese are showing the World how it?s done. Will Social Justice Warriors now mistreat Chinese and treat them like they do whites?

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com...l-illness.html
    Against the Regressive Left

They should call Sly.

No, that would be a little extreme.... but..... they're not altogether wrong. Most religions are, especially the really violent ones.... which is, let's see... that's right, only one of them. Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
    They should call Sly.

No, that would be a little extreme.... but..... they're not altogether wrong. Most religions are, especially the really violent ones.... which is, let's see... that's right, only one of them. Islam.
    LULZ Steven Seagal will use Aikido against Islam

Lets see, the Chinese coined the term, the ?White Left? and now they call Islam a disease, hmm....... are the Chinese the new Far right? Will social justice warriors start coining the term ?Chinese privilege?? Are the Chinese going to be getting mistreated now and called evil and racist for telling the truth?

The answer is NO, because the White Left suffer from a mental Illness 😝 and only whites can be racist.

When the Chinese come to dominate the world along with the dot heads (Hindus), I wonder if Social Justice warriors will finally start attacking them.

Chinese Muslims are called Uighars right? It is pronounced We-gars. LOL I always tell people that Chinese are bashing up Whiggers and China has over 20 million Whiggers and people just stare at me while I laugh. Then I explain nnwhat a Uighar is and they say "OH". Whiggers over here should be treated like the Chinese treat their Uighars.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    Chinese Muslims are called Uighars right? It is pronounced We-gars. LOL I always tell people that Chinese are bashing up Whiggers and China has over 20 million Whiggers and people just stare at me while I laugh. Then I explain nnwhat a Uighar is and they say "OH". Whiggers over here should be treated like the Chinese treat their Uighars.
    These Chinese Wiggers cause trouble, they have to be Surveillanced 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    These Chinese Wiggers cause trouble, they have to be Surveillanced 24/7
    They even kill their own Imams and clerics if they get to friendly/cooperative with the Chinese government reps. The guy Usyk beat up in the first round of the Olympics was an ethnic Chinese Whiiger/Uighar.

Islam is definitely the most backward out of the major religions, that is no question. Only ragheads and SJWs would dispute that.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Islam is definitely the most backward out of the major religions, that is no question. Only ragheads and SJWs would dispute that.
    Ragheads such as Sikhs hate Islam doe.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    What about Akhbar dumb? He is a mustard yet very.......Nevermind, bad example!!!!! LOL

Interesting no SJW wants to touch this topic hmmm.......