Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which loss was most upsetting for you?

Quote Originally Posted by PontifusMaximus View Post
    Which loss was most upsetting for you.

Having to pretend Africans started civilization?

Having to pretend that you invented things to try and compare with the intelligence of Europeans?

The fact that you have to pretend you are oppressed but won't leave the good life of the land that is apparently oppressing you?

LMAO!!

If blacks couldnt use any of whites inventions where the fuck would they be! Lol

And I bet this particular farewell fight bothered the dumb half groid even more...

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    Ward vs Kovalev
    Golovkin vs Canelo 2
    Loma vs Salido
    Klitschko vs Joshua

Personally I think the Klitschko loss was the most upsetting for you guys. The reason for this is because Klitschko almost had Joshua out of there. I can imagine Todd getting out of his seat in excitement screeching "KNOCK THAT NIGGER OUT!!!" when Joshua got knocked down. Only for Joshua to eventually recover and stop Wlad.

I know the Ward right hand was very upsetting for you guys too.
    More than half of the fights you mentioned were hometown decisions. You think we are not aware of the fact that EE fighters get jobbed in the US all the time when they fight those overprivileged black or Mexican "A-Side" divas who got the deck stacked in their favor? Wake me up when your coward heroes dare to take a fight in Eastern Europe against a local star.

How much does it upset you that Loma had 400 amateur fights, 12 pro fights and he beat every black boxer he faced?

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    More than half of the fights you mentioned were hometown decisions. You think we are not aware of the fact that EE fighters get jobbed in the US all the time when they fight those overprivileged black or Mexican "A-Side" divas who got the deck stacked in their favor? Wake me up when your coward heroes dare to take a fight in Eastern Europe against a local star.

How much does it upset you that Loma had 400 amateur fights, 12 pro fights and he beat every black boxer he faced?
    Lol Golovkin too for that matter. Whooped every black put in front of him. Which bothers the shit out of them.

Their lowlife stuttering hero Floyd lost to white boxers in the ams Notice how all of them are pulling for McGregor all the sudden tomorrow night? Wonder why!

They really think we dont see right through their low IQ spin shit. Lol