Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which loss was most upsetting for you?

1. #1 Which loss was most upsetting for you? 

Ward vs Kovalev
    Golovkin vs Canelo 2
    Loma vs Salido
    Klitschko vs Joshua

Personally I think the Klitschko loss was the most upsetting for you guys. The reason for this is because Klitschko almost had Joshua out of there. I can imagine Todd getting out of his seat in excitement screeching "KNOCK THAT NIGGER OUT!!!" when Joshua got knocked down. Only for Joshua to eventually recover and stop Wlad.

I know the Ward right hand was very upsetting for you guys too.

Todd being all grumpy after all of these losses.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post

Ward vs Kovalev
    Golovkin vs Canelo 2
    Loma vs Salido
    Klitschko vs Joshua

Personally I think the Klitschko loss was the most upsetting for you guys. The reason for this is because Klitschko almost had Joshua out of there. I can imagine Todd getting out of his seat in excitement screeching "KNOCK THAT NIGGER OUT!!!" when Joshua got knocked down. Only for Joshua to eventually recover and stop Wlad.

I know the Ward right hand was very upsetting for you guys too.
    Only one was a LEGIT loss, and that was Wlad vs Joshua, every other loss was shady/corrupted/controversial.

But enough about boxing, I want to talk about why a dumb inferior Japanese whore would fuck with a stupid, low IQ Negro from Murica to spawn an intellectually decrepit walking soulless corpse in you Ellerbe. Now you are insecure, want attention, and are trying so hard to get accepted by groids, you are going through a horrible identity crisis which will ultimately lead to your suicide.
    I didnt do it

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer_Man View Post
    Only one was a LEGIT loss, and that was Wlad vs Joshua, every other loss was shady/corrupted/controversial.

But enough about boxing, I want to talk about why a dumb inferior Japanese whore would fuck with a stupid, low IQ Negro from Murica to spawn an intellectually decrepit walking soulless corpse in you Ellerbe. Now you are insecure, want attention, and are trying so hard to get accepted by groids, you are going through a horrible identity crisis which will ultimately lead to your suicide.
    Which was the most upsetting though? Were you getting really excited when Wlad knocked Joshua down and Joshua looked like he was done? I have a feeling you might be a closet Joshua fan though.

Which was the most upsetting though? Were you getting really excited when Wlad knocked Joshua down and Joshua looked like he was done? I have a feeling you might be a closet Joshua fan though.
    I'm British, so I really didnt mind Joshua winning. Having the belt come back to her majesty's land made me smile.
    I didnt do it

I'm British, so I really didnt mind Joshua winning. Having the belt come back to her majesty's land made me smile.
    I could tell you were a closet Joshua fan. What would your fellow white power incels think about this? But anyways, you never answered the question. I'm guessing it's the massive right hand Ward landed on Kovalev. I love that video, that punch knocked the racism out of Kovalev.

I could tell you were a closet Joshua fan. What would your fellow white power incels think about this? But anyways, you never answered the question. I'm guessing it's the massive right hand Ward landed on Kovalev. I love that video, that punch knocked the racism out of Kovalev.
    Age knocked out Kovalev.
    I didnt do it

Age knocked out Kovalev.
    You excited for my boy Inoue's fight against Payano? You think Burnett can beat Inoue?

Was the A bomb worse tan slavery? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Or equally awesome????

Which loss was most upsetting for you.

Having to pretend Africans started civilization?

Having to pretend that you invented things to try and compare with the intelligence of Europeans?

The fact that you have to pretend you are oppressed but won't leave the good life of the land that is apparently oppressing you?