Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you incel white power SJWS keep reporting me?

1. #1 Why do you incel white power SJWS keep reporting me? 
    Funny how you all consider me an "SJW" yet I've never reported anyone of you guys once. And you can confirm that with any moderator. I believe in freedom of speech. As much as I hate that scumbag racist Willis, I don't believe in censorship which is why I never reported him. It's just funny to me how anti-sjws have all the sjw traits. They play victim and blame everything on minorities and they're super sensitive and love censoring people. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    Funny how you all consider me an "SJW" yet I've never reported anyone of you guys once. And you can confirm that with any moderator. I believe in freedom of speech. As much as I hate that scumbag racist Willis, I don't believe in censorship which is why I never reported him. It's just funny to me how anti-sjws have all the sjw traits. They play victim and blame everything on minorities and they're super sensitive and love censoring people. Pathetic.
    Interesting because reporting is what you demo scumbags do all the time. First race bait then report whoever calls you out for that, and the guy gets banned by the fucking cuck moderators for the same amount of time Akbar dumb gets banned when he says that white South Africans should be executed.

I see no point in reporting you maggots anyway. Either they never get banned like IKSAB who subtlety but persistently pushes full blown 5 percenter agenda or when they get banned for some blatant racist stuff, the mods make sure they ban someone from the "other side" as well, even if he said nothing wrong, just called out the demo for that.

So fuck your complaints you bitch made faggot, you should have been permabanned long ago for polluting the RBR threads.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Interesting because reporting is what you demo scumbags do all the time. First race bait then report whoever calls you out for that, and the guy gets banned by the fucking cuck moderators for the same amount of time Akbar dumb gets banned when he says that white South Africans should be executed.

I see no point in reporting you maggots anyway. Either they never get banned like IKSAB who subtlety but persistently pushes full blown 5 percenter agenda or when they get banned for some blatant racist stuff, the mods make sure they ban someone from the "other side" as well, even if he said nothing wrong, just called out the demo for that.

So fuck your complaints you bitch made faggot, you should have been permabanned long ago for polluting the RBR threads.
    I got a ban for "bypassing" filters, probably since I said "fooking" which wasn't an attempt to bypass but just copy what McGregor said. It's ridiculous how you guys claim you're anti-sjw yet you're the first ones to report people.

I got a ban for "bypassing" filters, probably since I said "fooking" which wasn't an attempt to bypass but just copy what McGregor said. It's ridiculous how you guys claim you're anti-sjw yet you're the first ones to report people.
    Keep accusing me of reporting when I was already banned before the McGregor fight you fucking moron. Probably nobody reported you anyway, it is just the autistic Professor who always bans people for that, but keep whining. It is also ironic that you do your usual race baiting 24/7 yet never get banned for that, only for bypassing the filter.

Keep accusing me of reporting when I was already banned before the McGregor fight you fucking moron. Probably nobody reported you anyway, it is just the autistic Professor who always bans people for that, but keep whining. It is also ironic that you do your usual race baiting 24/7 yet never get banned for that, only for bypassing the filter.
    Not saying you specifically. But I know who has reported people and trust me it's people from your group.

Not saying you specifically. But I know who has reported people and trust me it's people from your group.
    And how would you know that exactly? I call bullshit.

How about this we both put our accounts for perm ban. If no one from your group reports, I get permed, if they do/have, then you get permed. We can easily confirm this with a mod.

How about this we both put our accounts for perm ban. If no one from your group reports, I get permed, if they do/have, then you get permed. We can easily confirm this with a mod.
    And let me guess you can decide who is part of "my group" and who is not.

Now I don't know if you reported, but I'll take your word that you've never reported anyone. Funny thing is if this is true than we probably more similar ideals than your group on, just on opposite ends. I believe in free-speech and not censoring people. That's the most important thing to me. Your group clearly doesn't believe in those ideals. Even if THEY'RE getting reported, they're still breaking their own principles to retaliate. I've been reported by you cucks countless times yet I've STILL never reported you guys. If you can't stand by your own principles you're not even a man, just a worthless piece of shit and I'm not directing that at you, but your friends.