Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you incel white power SJWS keep reporting me?

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer_Man View Post
    :O I didn't know you could use my favorite emote on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    :O I didn't know you could use my favorite emote on here.
    I didnt do it

Faggot, yellow, Nigger having another whinge. Go bitch to your coal burning, mudshark mother....

Nobody reported you this time, its just that vast swaths of guys on the MMA RBR got banned wholesale.

Quote Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
    Nobody reported you this time, its just that vast swaths of guys on the MMA RBR got banned wholesale.
    Lol I figured. But I just like calling these guys out for their double standards. Mirko has been on record saying he reports people several times and I just know for a fact that Todd and Willis have a history too. It's just obvious. You can't shit on SJWs for their pussy like reporting behavior when you do it yourself, even if the SJWs are reporting you, by retaliating you're no different. That's just my theory on it. I believe in consistency. As much as I dislike Willis and Todd I never reported these guys ONCE. You can't pick and choose when freedom of speech is applicable if you're pro-free speech. These white power incels just need to come out and admit they have all the SJW traits including calling minorities racist and whining about it.

Lol I figured. But I just like calling these guys out for their double standards. Mirko has been on record saying he reports people several times and I just know for a fact that Todd and Willis have a history too. It's just obvious. You can't shit on SJWs for their pussy like reporting behavior when you do it yourself, even if the SJWs are reporting you, by retaliating you're no different. That's just my theory on it. I believe in consistency. As much as I dislike Willis and Todd I never reported these guys ONCE. You can't pick and choose when freedom of speech is applicable if you're pro-free speech. These white power incels just need to come out and admit they have all the SJW traits including calling minorities racist and whining about it.
    I will continue to report your incessant race baiting bullshit for life, I want censorship and authoritarianism in ESB. No more freedom of speech, period.

Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    I will continue to report your incessant race baiting bullshit for life, I want censorship and authoritarianism in ESB. No more freedom of speech, period.
    I didnt do it

So you knew why you got banned, yet decided to make up a thread about something that never happened?

Very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinko Valev View Post
    So you knew why you got banned, yet decided to make up a thread about something that never happened?

Very weird.
    I didn't know for a fact that no one white power incel reported me. I just felt like calling you guys out for it since you guys have the tendencies to act exactly like SJWs.

I didn't know for a fact that no one white power incel reported me. I just felt like calling you guys out for it since you guys have the tendencies to act exactly like SJWs.
    Your thread title asked the question in regards to white power SJW's keep reporting you, then when told off the mod that nobody reported you you claimed to know.....I find that weird as why would you start a thread claiming otherwise if only to racebait.