Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you incel white power SJWS keep reporting me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinko Valev View Post
    Your thread title asked the question in regards to white power SJW's keep reporting you, then when told off the mod that nobody reported you you claimed to know.....I find that weird as why would you start a thread claiming otherwise if only to racebait.
    Shut your fooking mouth. Why do you white power incels who claim to be anti-sjw report people. Muh freedom of speech doe. Just admit everyone here has far more bitch like SJW tendencies than me. Calling people out for clearly supporting only white fighters and discrediting black fighters isn't a "sjw" tendency. It's stating a fact. Blaming white people for short-comings or any of that other shit is a SJW tendency. Just like how white power incels on here blame their shitty life on minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    Shut your fooking mouth. Why do you white power incels who claim to be anti-sjw report people. Muh freedom of speech doe. Just admit everyone here has far more bitch like SJW tendencies than me. Calling people out for clearly supporting only white fighters and discrediting black fighters isn't a "sjw" tendency. It's stating a fact. Blaming white people for short-comings or any of that other shit is a SJW tendency. Just like how white power incels on here blame their shitty life on minorities.
    Social Justice warrior bitch! Im going to Hiroshima you.
    I didnt do it

So why did you make a thread up which was a total lie?

And you have been banned numerous times for race baiting which is what you are attempting to do here, you are very easy to read.

Yellowbe is the mouse that roared. LOL Fucking lady boy......

^^^ Lol! SMH Look at this mutt Javon do the classic afrotard and use terms (Inventions) that whites came up with and have mocked blacks with for years! Standard turd move.

(Muh)

(Doe)

(Fooking)

Lol Then the weird little groidenese wants to accuse US of playing the blame game. Hahaha! You cant make this stuff up!

So why did you make a thread up which was a total lie?

And you have been banned numerous times for race baiting which is what you are attempting to do here, you are very easy to read.
    What do you consider race baiting? Calling people out for clearly supporting white fighters and shitting on black fighters is racebaiting? LMAO.

What do you consider race baiting? Calling people out for clearly supporting white fighters and shitting on black fighters is racebaiting? LMAO.
    But you made up a thread based on a lie.

You have been told on here off a MOD that you was banned as part of a collective clean up, you was not reported, you claimed to know this yet you still made up a thread claiming WP incels reported you. That's a bare faced lie and pretty sad and to be honest is normally the route actual SJW's themselves go down, fabricating stories to make an imaginary point.

Unless you are saying that the MODS are WP incels?

But you made up a thread based on a lie.

You have been told on here off a MOD that you was banned as part of a collective clean up, you was not reported, you claimed to know this yet you still made up a thread claiming WP incels reported you. That's a bare faced lie and pretty sad and to be honest is normally the route actual SJW's themselves go down, fabricating stories to make an imaginary point.

Unless you are saying that the MODS are WP incels?
    Are you actually retarded. I never claimed for a fact that white power incels got me banned. I just stated it as an assumption. I am stating for a fact that white power anti sjw incels do report people.

Are you actually retarded. I never claimed for a fact that white power incels got me banned. I just stated it as an assumption. I am stating for a fact that white power anti sjw incels do report people.
    I got a ban for "bypassing" filters, probably since I said "fooking" which wasn't an attempt to bypass but just copy what McGregor said. It's ridiculous how you guys claim you're anti-sjw yet you're the first ones to report people.

Your words race baiter, no wonder you are banned from the main forum and not the first time no doubt.

Pathetic you have to make a made up situation to spread your race baiting agenda.

I got a ban for "bypassing" filters, probably since I said "fooking" which wasn't an attempt to bypass but just copy what McGregor said. It's ridiculous how you guys claim you're anti-sjw yet you're the first ones to report people.

Your words race baiter, no wonder you are banned from the main forum and not the first time no doubt.

Pathetic you have to make a made up situation to spread your race baiting agenda.
    Holy fuck you're stupid. Yes, those are my words. I assumed that the white power incels reported me for bypassing filters. It's a fact that you white power sjw incels have a history of reporting people. It's a fact that I've NEVER reported anyone.

What race baiting agenda? Again, how is calling people out who only dickride white fighters and criticize black fighters "race baiting"? I mean this forum is perfect proof of what most pro-white posters are like. At least Willis and Todd have the balls to just be outright racist instead of pretending.