Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your view on banning the confederate flag and NFL players kneeling.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    Honestly I'm not for banning either, but I find it funny how these incel white power SJW's want to ban kneeling lol.
    You see it on Twitter all the time. The people throwing out the word 'snowflake' constantly absolutely start crying when someone doesn't sing the national anthem in the right note. It's pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyGarcia View Post
    You see it on Twitter all the time. The people throwing out the word 'snowflake' constantly absolutely start crying when someone doesn't sing the national anthem in the right note. It's pathetic
    You fucking Bitch! How dare you talk to that yellow Blackanese Orangutan!
    I didnt do it

Why would you care about what Trump does LOL you're not even American. You must have absolutely nothing going on in your life to involve yourself in a country you don't even live in.
    You are a walking plague, civilized society is in danger, you must be castrated to avoid spreading your inferior seed. Then after you could live wherever you want, preferably Liberia or war torn African countries where the chances of you getting shot is high.
    I didnt do it

Forget the NFL being a business. I'm just curious on your thoughts of banning kneeling due to your assumptions that it's disrespecting the flag and being unpatriotic.
    An employer like the NFL has every right to tell their employees to cut their political crap during work. If they don't want to do that, they get fired... A sports team is no place for that divisive shit that also causes distraction in the locker room.

Btw it is funny that Kaepernick who is of mixed race started this. Kaepernick was abandoned by his black father and his mudshark mother, got adopted by middle class whites who raised him the proper way so he could attend an university and become an NFL player. He benefited from living in a white environment. How is he grateful for that? By becoming a full blown black panther moron who spreads "whitey is evil, racist, oppressive", type of BS. Kaepernick is a lot like ellerbe who got bullied by blacks in school, never got accepted by them but desperately tries to pander to them by pushing LDBC agenda. Both of them are severely fucked in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    An employer like the NFL has every right to tell their employees to cut their political crap during work. If they don't want to do that, they get fired... A sports team is no place for that divisive shit that also causes distraction in the locker room.

Btw it is funny that Kaepernick who is of mixed race started this. Kaepernick was abandoned by his black father and his mudshark mother, got adopted by middle class whites who raised him the proper way so he could attend an university and become an NFL player. He benefited from living in a white environment. How is he grateful for that? By becoming a full blown black panther moron who spreads "whitey is evil, racist, oppressive", type of BS. Kaepernick is a lot like ellerbe who got bullied by blacks in school, never got accepted them but desperately tries to pander to them by pushing LDBC agenda. Both of them are severely fucked in the head.
    Are you retarded? I'm trying to get your opinion on if it should be banned since it can be perceived as unpatriotic. That's the main criticism from white power incels. Holy fuck, is it that hard to answer a simple question lmao. I clearly said disregard the business side.

Are you retarded? I'm trying to get your opinion on if it should be banned since it can be perceived as unpatriotic. That's the main criticism from white power incels. Holy fuck, is it that hard to answer a simple question lmao. I clearly said disregard the business side.
    I answered the question you utter fucking subhuman. The NFL has every right to ban that. That is the answer, what part you don't understand you mongrel?

As for incels Elliot Rodger is known for being the biggest incel who is half East Asian just like yourself. East Asian men are also the biggest incels in the Western world according to statistics. Given your nerd looks and the fact that even Asian women living in the US prefer white men to Asian men, you are far more likely to be an incel than anyone here you flat faced ape.
    Last edited by flakka; 10-13-2018 at 08:18 PM.

I answered the question you utter fucking subhuman. The NFL has every right to ban that. That is the answer, what part you don't understand you mongrel? The government doesn't want to create laws to ban that, so that's out of the question. If you wanted to ask about that, then you are a mong.

As for incels Elliot Rodger is known for being the biggest incel who is half East Asian just like yourself. East Asian men are also the biggest incels in the Western world according to statistics. Given your nerd looks and the fact that even Asian women living in the US prefer white men to Asian men, you are far more likely to be an incel than anyone here you flat faced ape.
    I'm not asking if the NFL should have a right. I'm asking WHAT'S YOUR OPINION on it being banned if you take out the business aspect.

I'm not asking if the NFL should have a right. I'm asking WHAT'S YOUR OPINION on it being banned if you take out the business aspect.
    I already told you my opinion... A sports team is no place for political crap that creates distraction and divide players in the locker room. That also alienates a significant percentage of the fan base, and also creates unnecessary media attention. No matter which political side we are talking about.

But NFL hasn't even banned kneeling. Eric Reid still has a job and kneels before games. So exactly why are libtards crying about that? Because that bum ass backup QB doesn't have a job? They sure didn't cry when James Damore was fired from Google for criticizing the company's affirmative action policy.

I already told you my opinion... A sports team is no place for political crap that creates distraction and divide players in the locker room. That also alienates a significant percentage of the fan base, and also creates unnecessary media attention. No matter which political side we talking about.

But NFL hasn't even banned kneeling. Eric Reid still has a job and kneels before games. So exactly why are libtards crying about that? They sure didn't cry when James Damore was fired from Google for criticizing the company's affirmative action policy.
    LMAO I'm not crying about anything retard. I'm just getting your opinion on it. So you believe it should be banned since a sports team has no place for political crap and it's a distraction.

LMAO I'm not crying about anything retard. I'm just getting your opinion on it. So you believe it should be banned since a sports team has no place for political crap and it's a distraction.
    Yeah, I already told you that in one of my previous comments, but apparently you were too thick to get that for the first time, so it had to be repeated. And I didn't say you were crying about that, I wrote LIBTARDS are crying about that... If you weren't functionally illiterate you would understand what I am saying, but it looks like you inherited intelligence from your African side.