Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your view on banning the confederate flag and NFL players kneeling.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    LMAO I'm not crying about anything retard. I'm just getting your opinion on it. So you believe it should be banned since a sports team has no place for political crap and it's a distraction.
    Yeah, I already told you that in one of my previous comments, but apparently you were too thick to get that for the first time, so it had to be repeated. And I didn't say you were crying about that, I wrote LIBTARDS are crying about that... If you weren't functionally illiterate you would understand what I am saying, but it looks like you inherited intelligence from your African side.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Yeah, I already told you that in one of my previous comments, but apparently you were too thick to get that for the first time, so it had to be repeated. And I didn't say you were crying about that, I wrote LIBTARDS are crying about that... If you weren't functionally illiterate you would understand what I am saying, but it looks like you inherited intelligence from your African side.
    Well I'm pretty sure you consider me a "libtard", am I wrong? Lol you think I'm a SJW libtard, so obviously that was directed at me.

But don't you believe in freedom of speech? Even if you think it's a "distraction", that breaks your principle of freedom of speech(if you believe in freedom of speech). You might live in Russia where if you talk bad about Putin you get assassinated, so I don't know if you're for freedom of speech. Also, don't you think kneeling brings awareness? It stirred up A LOT of controversy, and had people talking. I think this issue is bigger than the NFl which is just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure you consider me a "libtard", am I wrong? Lol you think I'm a SJW libtard, so obviously that was directed at me.

But don't you believe in freedom of speech? Even if you think it's a "distraction", that breaks your principle of freedom of speech(if you believe in freedom of speech). You might live in Russia where if you talk bad about Putin you get assassinated, so I don't know if you're for freedom of speech. Also, don't you think kneeling brings awareness? It stirred up A LOT of controversy, and had people talking. I think this issue is bigger than the NFl which is just a game.
    Kneeling brings awareness about what? It does nothing but incites the hate against policemen by perpetuating the Black Lives Matter idea that they are racist who are out there to kill innocent blacks. Black Lives Matter also incited the Dallas shooter and other blacks so they killed cops. Congratulations, they really brought awareness to them. What Kaepernick said:

"There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder"

There are indeed bodies in the streets in Chicago South Side every weekend, but of course he doesn't give a shit about them, because that doesn't fit the libtard agenda. BLM didn't give a shit about that white woman who was killed by that Somali cop either because that didn't fit their agenda. But when Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson because he attacked a cop, they rioted. Now Kaepernick with his kneeling is cut from the same cloth as them. They bring nothing positive to the society, they spread lies about cops (which was refuted by the Harvard study I liked), incite gullible people against them and also against whites.

There is no freedom of speech in workplaces, never was. Companies care about profit. If you say stuff that can cause them lose profit, no matter what you say, you will get fired. That is the same in the USA but in Russia as well. You can cope against it but I see no point in that.

Ellerbe is a very insecure little man who has imo had very little female contact or even has a tiny baby dick.