Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your view on banning the confederate flag and NFL players kneeling.

1. #1 What's your view on banning the confederate flag and NFL players kneeling. 
    Should be both be banned? Should both be allowed? What's your opinion.

I hope Trump Deports you back to Thailand you stupid slant eyed abomination.

I didnt do it

Ban kneeling and the Confederate flag should stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer_Man View Post
    I hope Trump Deports you back to Thailand you stupid slant eyed abomination.

Why would you care about what Trump does LOL you're not even American. You must have absolutely nothing going on in your life to involve yourself in a country you don't even live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinko Valev View Post
    Ban kneeling and the Confederate flag should stay.
    What's your reasoning?

Quote Originally Posted by ellerbe View Post
    What's your reasoning?
    Piss off Yellow Nigger..... I am going to burn a swastika on your mom's dirty ass after I am done banging the stink out of her.

All for the kneeling.

As for the flag, I'm undecided at this point. Need to think it over a little more. Instinctively I'm not for banning it as in general I try to go against banning everything but I need to read up on the argument FOR banning it more than I currently have before having a final opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyGarcia View Post
    All for the kneeling.

As for the flag, I'm undecided at this point. Need to think it over a little more. Instinctively I'm not for banning it as in general I try to go against banning everything but I need to read up on the argument FOR banning it more than I currently have before having a final opinion.
    All for the kneeling when it was started to protest against the alleged racism of the American police? Funny because studies found no racial bias in police shooting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

The entire cause of kneeling / BLM is built on a LIE. As for why NFL bans kneeling it is because they want to protect their business interests. The Department of Defense pays huge money to the NFL, and the DoD wants to see patriotic NFL games. Obviously the NFL doesn't want to lose that sponsorship, so they banned kneeling. Kaepernick and the rest of his 80 IQ BLM crew should understand that, but they play the victim instead.

Kneeling is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyGarcia View Post
    All for the kneeling.

Honestly I'm not for banning either, but I find it funny how these incel white power SJW's want to ban kneeling lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    All for the kneeling when it was started to protest against the alleged racism of the American police? Funny because studies found no racial bias in police shooting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

The entire cause of kneeling / BLM is built on a LIE. As for why NFL bans kneeling it is because they want to protect their business interests. The Department of Defense pays huge money to the NFL, and the DoD wants to see patriotic NFL games. Obviously the NFL doesn't want to lose that sponsorship, so they banned kneeling. Kaepernick and the rest of his 80 IQ BLM crew should understand that, but they play the victim instead.

Kneeling is dumb.
    Forget the NFL being a business. I'm just curious on your thoughts of banning kneeling due to your assumptions that it's disrespecting the flag and being unpatriotic.