Thread: Pimp C, Drenlou, and DinoVelvet = The Reporting Trio

1. #1 Pimp C, Drenlou, and DinoVelvet = The Reporting Trio 
    One black man, one turd skinned Mexican, and one man afraid to say his race= the biggest snitches to the mods.<br><br>I bet the mods are sick of them messaging them. Pimps every other word is 'alt' lol like he's totally paranoid. All three are sad, depressed, pathetic losers, who go out of their way to look for alts LOL.

Snitches bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    That shit stained Groid Willie Maeket is one of the main ones that report people.

Not sure about GimpC. At least he gives white fighters their props and doesnt seem to have a complete vile dislike for whites the way Atta fag, Willie MaeChimp, NaySayer, Herol Hojji and EllerGroid do. Thats why I dont bust out with the race hate rhetoric towards PimpC. He does favor blacks but gives a lot of whites their props. So be it.

Plague Rat dildovelvet is one of the worst parasites on there. Fucking gross POS.
    yeah he's not as bad as the others, but I sense he's being fake with it, like when he was jumping for joy when Salido said he wasn't gonna have a rematch with Lomachenko when it was looking likely to happen. He likes all them demos you mentioned posts non stop.

But I think he reports all the time. The way he's always saying ' pos, alt, banned alt lounge troll' to any new member, and being wrong about it most of the time like a dumb fuck lol. No doubt he's reporting all the time just like drenlou and dino.

that depressed plague rat has even quoted Kirk in messages to get people banned. And Drenlou has admitted to 'always actively be looking for alts' He even searches in the British forum for me, the sad tubby cunt.

That shit stained Groid Willie Maeket is one of the main ones that report people.

Not sure about GimpC. At least he gives white fighters their props and doesnt seem to have a complete vile dislike for whites the way Atta fag, Willie MaeChimp, NaySayer, Herol Hojji and EllerGroid do. Thats why I dont bust out with the race hate rhetoric towards PimpC. He does favor blacks but gives a lot of whites their props. So be it.

Plague Rat dildovelvet is one of the worst parasites on there. Fucking gross POS.
    That wheelchair Willie Nigger is all over the MMA forum now asking why White fighter X is not fighting this Nigger or that Nigger and of course the Nigger wins ev ery fantasy match up yet he never gets called out or banned for more than an odd week here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucharest Jimmy View Post
    One black man, one turd skinned Mexican, and one man afraid to say his race= the biggest snitches to the mods.<br><br>I bet the mods are sick of them messaging them. Pimps every other word is 'alt' lol like he's totally paranoid. All three are sad, depressed, pathetic losers, who go out of their way to look for alts LOL.
    Look at this fucking crybaby! LMFAO! I didn't report anybody ask CST. I call it like I see it. If you're a banned alt troll then that's what you are and I will call you out on it when I see you post. Don't get mad at me that's what you are. I don't PM mods asking them to ban people FOH.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Look at this fucking crybaby! LMFAO! I didn't report anybody ask CST. I call it like I see it. If you're a banned alt troll then that's what you are and I will call you out on it when I see you post. Don't get mad at me that's what you are. I don't PM mods asking them to ban people FOH.
    make me a video hardman haha !!!! Proper hardman you!

Yeah, I noticed that with Pimp tbf

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    Like hell you don't, you fuckin pussy.