Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wilder's Chin is Pure China and It WILL get Exposed Soon

  1. #1 Wilder's Chin is Pure China and It WILL get Exposed Soon 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    366
    He fought stiffs forever to hide that fragile mandible, and dodged a bullet against an ailing and inept Bermane Stiverne -- but this fraud WILL be exposed soon, count on it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    He is not my cup of tea, but I will say this for him:

    It is said he is an accident waiting to happen, but he keeps winning. It was wondered what would happen if he went late into a fight; well he did a job. He is fighting in a poor era, in an historically poor division, but he is doing all that can be asked of him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,647
    His chin will let him down
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    His chin will let him down
    Indeed. There is no question that Wilder's fragile whiskers will get exposed. The only question is when.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakman View Post
    He fought stiffs forever to hide that fragile mandible, and dodged a bullet against an ailing and inept Bermane Stiverne -- but this fraud WILL be exposed soon, count on it.
    Has it been exposed yet or is this just a claim or a guess ???
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TBooze View Post
    He is not my cup of tea, but I will say this for him:

    It is said he is an accident waiting to happen, but he keeps winning. It was wondered what would happen if he went late into a fight; well he did a job. He is fighting in a poor era, in an historically poor division, but he is doing all that can be asked of him.
    I agree with much of this actually, it seems a weak era, it seems any fighter over 205 pounds has tended to be slow, boring and lacking in true stamina. They sure don't excite like a Joe Louis or a Dempsey etc.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Fitsimmons View Post
    I agree with much of this actually, it seems a weak era, it seems any fighter over 205 pounds has tended to be slow, boring and lacking in true stamina. They sure don't excite like a Joe Louis or a Dempsey etc.
    Joe Louis or Dempsey would destroy Wilder within a round or two, tops.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    366
    Just reminding everyone what fragile whiskers Wilder has!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    366
    Wilder seems to refuse to face live bodies, so perhaps his mandible shattering will be delayed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    227
    Kuzmin would knock him clean out, Wilder is scared to death of Russians because of what happened to him in the amateurs he's traumatized by the beatings Russians gave him hence why he ducked Povetkin..
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •