Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Watch: Free Speech Is Dying We Must Be Vigilant And Fight Against PC Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by capt View Post
    At least she still has a column at Salon.

Explain, he was well informed on the issues. I mean his hard hitting criticisms and break down of Bush's presidency was fantastic. His later years got stale, I mean there is only so many times you can go after Fox News. But for me Bill Maher is more snark than Stewart ever was IMO.
    I have no idea how she's been able to maintain that actually. Especially since Joan Walsh tends to be more on the PC side.

As far as Stewart goes....I've never been a big fan of his, my dislike of him actually started waaaaaaay back when The Jon Stewart Show debuted on MTV, he wasn't my cup of tea then and he still isn't. I've never found him all that funny either. Although personally I like him, he's always good on Howard Stern.

As far as Maher goes, I find him almost unbearable at times as well, but I loved the format of his old show and being a kid who grew up watching stand up specials all night on on HBO and Showtime, I loved all his early guests like Carlin, David Brenner, Dice, Robert Klein, Richard Belzer, Richard Lewis etc. and I've just kept watching out of habit I guess, but I definitely prefer the old format to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
    I have no idea how she's been able to maintain that actually. Especially since Joan Walsh tends to be more on the PC side.

As far as Stewart goes....I've never been a big fan of his, my dislike of him actually started waaaaaaay back when The Jon Stewart Show debuted on MTV, he wasn't my cup of tea then and he still isn't. I've never found him all that funny either. Although personally I like him, he's always good on Howard Stern.

As far as Maher goes, I find him almost unbearable at times as well, but I loved the format of his old show and being a kid who grew up watching stand up specials all night on on HBO and Showtime, I loved all his early guests like Carlin, David Brenner, Dice, Robert Klein, Richard Belzer, Richard Lewis etc. and I've just kept watching out of habit I guess, but I definitely prefer the old format to this one.
    It's good news that Salon hasn't totally gone of the deep end.

Jon Stewart is a good person to interview, you should look at his recent interview with David Axelrod.

Quote Originally Posted by capt View Post
    It's good news that Salon hasn't totally gone of the deep end.

Jon Stewart is a good person to interview, you should look at his recent interview with David Axelrod.
    I actually saw quite a bit of it, but I had to bail because I can't stand David Axelrod, I haven't liked him from the moment I laid eyes on him. He comes off as a shyster to me.

This is a good video from a few years back on 20/20 about a Feminist attempting to expose men by going undercover, and found out we weren't that bad, she actually has deep sympathy for men and feels sorry for treating us so shitty now.

Quote Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
    I actually saw quite a bit of it, but I had to bail because I can't stand David Axelrod, I haven't liked him from the moment I laid eyes on him. He comes off as a shyster to me.

This is a good video from a few years back on 20/20 about a Feminist attempting to expose men by going undercover, and found out we weren't that bad, she actually has deep sympathy for men and feels sorry for treating us so shitty now.
    Axelrod is a great strategist though.

The feminist movement in the West is no longer about equality, it's become an anti-male movement.

Educate Youselves

How do you like the recent activity on the lounge chris?

Quote Originally Posted by lepinthehood View Post
    How do you like the recent activity on the lounge chris?
    I'm ambivalent, I love that people are taking full advantage of their rights in this country, do I agree with what many of them are saying, No. But that's their opinions so who cares.

Since there's so much talk about Trannies on here, check her out, she's a Libertarian tranny, you might like her. She's getting death threats for criticizing Black Lives Matters, you know becuae they're so tolerant of dissent.