Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,836 of 1836

Thread: PC Watch: Free Speech Is Dying We Must Be Vigilant And Fight Against PC Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    What a vile woman. Even by TYT's appalling standards she is vile.

You have to work really hard at being a cunt to outcunt Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur. That broad is the pits.

EDIT: Also, why do all these beige Rican/Dominican social justice freaks insist on enunciating the word 'color' in such a way as to make themselves sound slightly deficient or borderline retarded?
    Last edited by navigator; 12-12-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navigator View Post
    You have to work really hard at being a cunt to outcunt Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur. That broad is the pits.

EDIT: Also, why do all these beige Rican/Dominican social justice freaks insist on enunciating the word 'color' in such a way as to make themselves sound slightly deficient or borderline retarded?
    In the slim chance that you see this post:

Sorry I missed this as I, or rather none of us have, been posting on here because there's a new lounge now and this one up until now has been playing up - every other page in the threads doesn't seem to work, hence why I didn't see your post. It's fixed now but only so we can grab some of the stuff we posted in here before it gets shut down for good. Here's a link for the new lounge if you fancy joining us over there.

https://www.boxingforum24.com/forums/the-lounge.52/

Yes, Kasparian is one of the most repulsive cunts to ever walk this earth but, as you say, that Rican woman somehow manages to outcunt her and be even more repulsive.

lol It's annoying, whatever their reason for doing it is

I got banned on the main site for making "racist comments."

If arguing with Pimp C is against the rules, that should be made plain. I made absolutely no comment that was racist in nature. and if there was one that was misconstrued that way, a link to the offending post would have been appreciated.

^^ I see the Prof is still covering himself in glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Sorry I missed this as I, or rather none of us have, been posting on here because there's a new lounge now and this one up until now has been playing up - every other page in the threads doesn't seem to work, hence why I didn't see your post. It's fixed now but only so we can grab some of the stuff we posted in here before it gets shut down for good. Here's a link for the new lounge if you fancy joining us over there.
    No worries, man. I've been very distracted by a new job (with a lot more responsibility) since the new year. Aside from that, I'd happily drop by and contribute to the Lounge if not for the moderation situation over there – it would pain me to make a sustained contribution to a site whose top brass allow a hysterical LARPer like The Professor run wild over common sense and discretion (and that's aside from what I remember of other moderators berating and verbally abusing anyone they saw fit to treat as a whipping boy).

It's a shame, because there were good posters and some good discussions to be had among them, but the nonsense gets very old very quick. When the membership has gotten ten pages deep into an Ali thread that could've potentially gone south but was instead guided into the waters of solid, worthwhile discussion by the thoughtful and nuanced contributions of numerous solid posters, only for some jackass to come along and nix the entire discourse just because he didn't like the cut of the thread title's jib or something, you know that egos are holding the place back. I witnessed such an incident within a week of my first post on BF24 – I probably should have logged off for good then, lol.

Whatever I may think it could be in ideal conditions, it is an online forum whose administrators see fit to appoint staff like The Professor and who seem to enjoy waging psychological war on their long-suffering membership in the form of state-sponsored, unbannable trolls like MVC. Also, if I stay firm in my disapproving view of the place, there's no temptation to fritter away my spare time there instead of investing it in my own projects.

(All that said, I probably will make a one-off return to the forum to amend my thread on boxing documentaries which I never got around to amending. Not because the site's top brass deserve the content or traffic, but because the posters who were into the thread deserve the resource.)

I would like to know how someone reasonable like CST80 can possibly work alongside outright racist, communist crackpots like most of the rest of the staff there. The crackdown on conservatives is absolutely disgusting.
    Last edited by mrburrows; 07-21-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CST80 View Post
    Post anything you want about the creeping fascism of Free Speech haters on the Left and the Right, links, news stories, YT clips anything you find ridiculous and want to bring to people's attention, anything you find annoying and want to make people's aware of, post away, expose the fascists, the more you can do to fight subtle PC censorship the better.

Join The Political Correctness Watch
    The Revolutionary Free Speech Movement

We need to remember
    Free Speech Is Our Most Sacred Freedom

What Politically Correct Bullshit Annoys You The Most?

What Do we say to Censorship?

Metallica ? Eye Of The Beholder Lyrics

Do you see what I see?
    Truth is an offence
    Your silence for your confidence

Do you hear what I hear?
    Doors are slamming shut
    Limit your imagination, keep you where they must

Do you feel what I feel?
    Bittering distress
    Who decides what you express?

Do you take what I take?
    Endurance is the word
    Moving back instead of forward seems to me absurd

Doesn?t matter what you see
    Or into it what you read
    You can do it your own way
    If it?s done just how I say

Independence limited
    Freedom of choice
    Choice is made for you, my friend
    Freedom of speech
    Speech is words that they will bend
    Freedom with their exception

Do you fear what I fear?
    Living properly
    Truths to you are lies to me

Do you choose what I choose?
    More alternatives
    Energy derives from both the plus and negative

Do you need what I need?
    Boundaries overthrown
    Look inside, to each his own

Do you trust what I trust?
    Me, myself and I
    Penetrate the smoke screen, I see through the selfish lie

Or into it what you read

Independence limited
    Freedom of choice
    Freedom of speech
    Freedom with their exception

Do you know what I know?
    Your money and your wealth
    Your silence just to hear yourself

Do you want what I want?
    Desire not a thing
    I hunger after independence, lengthen freedom?s ring

Or into it what you read

Independence limited
    Freedom of choice
    Freedom of speech
    Freedom no longer frees you
    Or into it what you read
    Yo man it's ShovelHook, I got banned for "nationalistic trolling" that I've never done. I think I simply expressed a political opinion that wasn't anti trump or anti brexit. I never make anything about race, I despise that and as for the trolling part, I never troll so I don't know why I was banned on BN24. If you're worried about lack of free speech this is an example.
    Last edited by EvanderHolyMoly; 10-01-2019 at 09:40 AM.