Thread: Please read asap

1. #1 Please read asap 
    I was eggman, who has just been banned for ?offensive? language. This is untrue.

I made what a I believe a thread that got a lot of interaction in a short time, it?s probably deleted. I know tyson, and answered many questions honestly as possible. I was even going to attempt a Q&A with him on this site for July/ August. That would be massive and brilliant for fans. This is obviously now not going to happen.

I never made any inflammatory claims and if I did not know a question I said so. I was suddenly banned when I pointed out that 90% of boxers and promoters watch/have an account on this forum which the mods know about. They use us and our opinions as this as a great freebtool to measure the marketing of fights, push an agenda or trash other fighters.

As soon as this was pointed out I was booted. This proves that certain people have influence over this forum, people in boxing. They were not enjoying certain truths being told.

What happened to free speech??

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced View Post
    I was eggman, who has just been banned for ?offensive? language. This is untrue.

I made what a I believe a thread that got a lot of interaction in a short time, it?s probably deleted. I know tyson, and answered many questions honestly as possible. I was even going to attempt a Q&A with him on this site for July/ August. That would be massive and brilliant for fans. This is obviously now not going to happen.

I never made any inflammatory claims and if I did not know a question I said so. I was suddenly banned when I pointed out that 90% of boxers and promoters watch/have an account on this forum which the mods know about. They use us and our opinions as this as a great freebtool to measure the marketing of fights, push an agenda or trash other fighters.

As soon as this was pointed out I was booted. This proves that certain people have influence over this forum, people in boxing. They were not enjoying certain truths being told.

What happened to free speech??
    Dodgy shyte hole that place now