Thread: CST80 is a massive coward

1. #1 CST80 is a massive coward 
    that little freeloader banned me cause his cowardly ass couldnt handle some truth. you should go find a job like a grown man instead of living off your grandma you freeloading scrub. and posting 24hrs a day on a boxing forum is not a job, find one that can pay you enough to take care of those youre using as an excuse to be a loser, ya bum.

lmao, what a little bitch this guy is. i guess living off whatever your grandma can provide you makes for some pretty empty testes. hes lucky he dont have a life and can spend his entire adulthood pretending to have a life on an online forum. where else are the admins going to find another loser living off his nana to keep traffic going for free on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandeedo View Post
    that little freeloader banned me cause his cowardly ass couldnt handle some truth. you should go find a job like a grown man instead of living off your grandma you freeloading scrub. and posting 24hrs a day on a boxing forum is not a job, find one that can pay you enough to take care of those youre using as an excuse to be a loser, ya bum.
    You are a massive cuck though, even though you are an elderly white person you keep pandering to those Chicano assholes like a wigger who thinks he is black because he listens to gangsta rap. You are not part of La Raza, so stop sucking their dicks you fake Rico Suave.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    You are a massive cuck though, even though you are an elderly white person you keep pandering to those Chicano assholes like a wigger who thinks he is black because he listens to gangsta rap. You are not part of La Raza, so stop sucking their dicks you fake Rico Suave.
    see, thats the problem with little twats like you and cst, you dont even realize what a cuck is. you let people fuck you and your woman in the ass, just because theyre white. you lick their hairy asshole and thank them for it. i dont let whites, blacks, browns, or yellows try and blow smoke up my ass... cause im a man. if youre shit, i will let you know youre shit, regardless of what color you are. so you can suck all the white cock you want, pretending youre still a man, and i will keep calling both of you less than the shit i sometimes have to whipe off my boots. i dont need to be the tribes cum dumpster to feel like somebody.

America. The country that hate, genocide and greed built.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandeedo View Post
    you dont even realize what a cuck is. you let people fuck you and your woman in the ass, just because theyre white. you lick their hairy asshole and thank them for it. i dont let whites, blacks, browns, or yellows try and blow smoke up my ass... cause im a man. if youre shit, i will let you know youre shit, regardless of what color you are. so you can suck all the white cock you want, pretending youre still a man, and i will keep calling both of you less than the shit i sometimes have to whipe off my boots. i dont need to be the tribes cum dumpster to feel like somebody.
    This is the realest shit ever wrote on this dead ass forum.
    I don't fuck with ya'll like that!