Thread: Hi, Professor.

1. #1 Hi, Professor. 

I won't be quitting anything at the behest of a weak, ethnomasochistic ersatz scholar. I do and say as I see fit. You are not the guide to my conscience, nor do you deduct from my life by banning me. I laugh heartily at your spinelessness and lack of ethical and intellectual honesty.

Wilder race-pimped the event, and that is what I said, quite concisely. "When race-pimping goes wrong." Deontay Wilder is the aggressive racial troll, not me. I merely pointed it out.

That Wilder race-pimped the event is a fact. There's no getting around that fact. It's right there on high definition video.

So, if that simple, honest observation upsets an authoritarian palooka like you, I don't give a solitary damn. And there is nothing you can do to make me give a damn about your tender, womanly feelings or even to stop me expressing my opinion, as I have other outlets for doing so besides boxingforum24. You can ban and ban and ban and you will never make me bow to your dogma or the nonsensical 'rules' you love to selectively impose.

Now, take that and return to sucking on that salty, black sac, you effete nitwit.
    Last edited by navigator; 02-25-2020 at 03:12 AM.

P.S.

I notice you deleted my "I think we saw the GOAT ring entrance." thread. Another completely unjustifiable action, considering there was nothing objectionable about the content whatsoever. I reckon you might have been just a teeny, tiny bit jealous that one member likened my prose to Shakespeare.

Well, here it is again, http://www.x-boxing-forum.com/showth...0497#post70497.

Quote Originally Posted by navigator View Post
    Naseem Hamed's were great, but they were never that great.

I've never seen anything quite like it in all my years following and trawling through the many pages of this sport's annals. It was completely unorthodox and completely inspired. Subtly acted, not overplayed, note-perfect and tone-perfect, bordering on the excellence of the great physical comedians. It was self-referential and self-mocking; his selection of Crazy should have been incongruous, but instead constituted the ultimate edgy rock 'n' roll in-joke, in context of today's wimpily sensitive milieu, with the mad genius alone on his throne, mouthing the lyrics to nobody but himself, making majesty and magnificence out of the material's innate mournfulness.

Contrasted with Wilder's entrance, which was a tad tasteless and threatened to make the event a polemic it didn't need.
    And I'll be recycling the material in my impending article on Fury's glorious victory over the guy who race-pimped the event. Though you may wish that you can scrub my thoughts from the internet, it's just not going to happen.

Wither and fade in your misery, you lonely old red.

Hey, Prof,

How would you advise I spend my winnings from Fury's comprehensive drubbing of the guy who race-pimped the event?

Should I donate them to a black or brown family (preferably one that lives in generational poverty) or donate them to black funds for land purchasing, as BLM's Chanelle Helm demands? I'm so torn between the options, I really need the help of a Grade A ethnomasochist here.

Poor Proffy, no matter how much dough you donate to BLM, you ain't never gonna get laid by a chick who looks like Coffy.

What you gonna do, Proffy, ban 'em all?

Everybody who matters within that community (i.e. the vast majority of its contributors) considers you a pox on it. No matter how much you buzz around dispensing your perverse brand of 'justice', you will never be valued. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by navigator View Post
    Everybody who matters within that community (i.e. the vast majority of its contributors) considers you a pox on it. No matter how much you buzz around dispensing your perverse brand of 'justice', you will never be valued. Too bad.

I should note at this point that the other guy in that conversation is not white and was raised in Tower Hamlets, so that throws your petty 'privilege' theories out the window. That's the problem with you clowns and your bigotry of low expectations; the biggest, screechiest social justice worryers are always people who have no friends or actual rapport with anyone who isn't white. What are you going to do about all the blacks and colored folk who think your critical race theory is a pile of horsey dung, Proffy?

Proffy the abuse victim. The dull and ignorant child mentally conditioned by the Comprachicos.