Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Golovkin is a lying piece of shit who only gets a pass because he is white.

Quote Originally Posted by master of shock View Post
    you have no idea how bad i feel for you...your life has to suck
    I feel bad for Ward..today it was announced that Golovkin will appear on post stamps in Kazakhstan, he's a hero in his country.

Will Ward's face appear on bags of crack in Oakland?

Quote Originally Posted by lewis gassed View Post
    I feel bad for Ward..today it was announced that Golovkin will appear on post stamps in Kazakhstan, he's a hero in his country.

Will Ward's face appear on bags of crack in Oakland?
    lol...stamps....most people pay bills online these days...or send a message via text or email...i guess in kazakhstan they still ride around on a horse and buggy....what does a stamp go for over there.....0.0005 dollars?

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    you have no idea how bad i feel for you...your life has to suck
    i'm a strong proud white warrior

you are scared of blacks and capitulate to their inferior culture by being a wigger

its quite clear who's life sucks you waste man

Banned
    lol...stamps....most people pay bills online these days...or send a message via text or email...i guess in kazakhstan they still ride around on a horse and buggy....what does a stamp go for over there.....0.0005 dollars?
    but the whole world Dosen't hate them like they do your country

China are going to end up owning you when the dollar collapses

russia will crush NATO

and the muslims will destroy the jews as they will have no one left to protect them

meanwhile I will be like mad max hunting Down and killing wiggers like you in a lawless society

enjoy the future cockmaster that coon Obama has sold you down the river

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Maeket View Post
    GGG gets to do whatever and HBO, white YTBC's, boxing forums and all defend him on the strength that he is the type of white they like. They never boosted a white fighter like GGG. Not Kovalev, Loma, Tommy Morrison, chris Algieri, no one.
    Not since Lucien Bute have I seen this type of ass kissing for an unproven fighter.

He and all his fan flunkys shitted all over Canelo for fighting welters and what does the Great White Hope do? Fight a welter and not only a welter a welter that has fought only bums at his own weight class. Holy shit you people can suck my muthafucking dick.
    Damn Will, you got banned too? Seriously is there where they send you when you get banned now?

America. The country that hate, genocide and greed built.
    Quote Originally Posted by SLENDER4 View Post
    Damn Will, you got banned too? Seriously is there where they send you when you get banned now?
    Im not banned. I came here willingly to spread hate and madness and to comfort Zodius as he withers away from the HIV virus that Forza gave him.
    RIP Irish potato farmer Zodius. He will be remember through his whore mother, his absent father and his dyke sister.

Banned
    Im not banned. I came here willingly to spread hate and madness and to comfort Zodius as he withers away from the HIV virus that Forza gave him.
    RIP Irish potato farmer Zodius. He will be remember through his whore mother, his absent father and his dyke sister.
    more bullshit from this erkel mother fucker

i have a 15 year old nephew that would give small golovkin the business....but small golovkin would probably say my nephew is too big or not relevant enough.....thats fine...my nephew will fight the winner of ward/kova....those are real men
    You filthy wigger, Your wife probably fucks black men behind your back.

You making fun of the poverty in Kazakhstan? You inferior punk ass bitch. The people you support oh so dear turn every region in to a third world shit hole. Go to Detroit if you want to see for yourself.

GGG gets to do whatever and HBO, white YTBC's, boxing forums and all defend him on the strength that he is the type of white they like. They never boosted a white fighter like GGG. Not Kovalev, Loma, Tommy Morrison, chris Algieri, no one.
    Not since Lucien Bute have I seen this type of ass kissing for an unproven fighter.

He and all his fan flunkys shitted all over Canelo for fighting welters and what does the Great White Hope do? Fight a welter and not only a welter a welter that has fought only bums at his own weight class. Holy shit you people can suck my muthafucking dick.