Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golovkin is a lying piece of shit who only gets a pass because he is white.

small golovkin is such a joke....im embarrassed as a boxing fan that people call themselves fans of boxing and stick up for this fraud......the sad part is his fans NEED him to be invincible....they cant live without it....hes "there" mayweather....when pac failed to beat jmm, let alone floyd, it crushed them....small golovkin is there hope and they want that 0 in tacts because the day it goes is the day their internet egos are crushed and they have to make excuses....

so sad

Banned
    In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Quote Originally Posted by master of shock View Post
    small golovkin is such a joke....im embarrassed as a boxing fan that people call themselves fans of boxing and stick up for this fraud......the sad part is his fans NEED him to be invincible....they cant live without it....hes "there" mayweather....when pac failed to beat jmm, let alone floyd, it crushed them....small golovkin is there hope and they want that 0 in tacts because the day it goes is the day their internet egos are crushed and they have to make excuses....

so sad
    its so great watching golovkin knock out coons

how does it make you feel cockmaster ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zodius View Post
    its so great watching golovkin knock out coons

how does it make you feel cockmaster ?
    black, white, asian....what all of small golovkins opponents have in common is one thing...theyre bums...certified bums...nows hes sinking to a new low with welterweights....

im white so i should be a fan of small golovkins...but im not...he dares to fight more bums while others are out trying to be great

Banned
    black, white, asian....what all of small golovkins opponents have in common is one thing...theyre bums...certified bums...nows hes sinking to a new low with welterweights....

im white so i should be a fan of small golovkins...but im not...he dares to fight more bums while others are out trying to be great
    you are not white

you are a dirty wigger and I'm going to put you in a death camp

you are not white

you are a dirty wigger and I'm going to put you in a death camp
    wouldnt i be white if im a wigger? yeah....thats cool....anyway...so about small golovkin? hes fighting a welterweight? lol...talk about a loser....the first time he decides to not fight a can he picks a welterweight....what a hero! what a legend!

you arent gonna put me in anything...or anywhere....yer a peon to me...a peasant....you dont make moves...yer an internet fgt

wouldnt i be white if im a wigger? yeah....thats cool....anyway...so about small golovkin? hes fighting a welterweight? lol...talk about a loser....the first time he decides to not fight a can he picks a welterweight....what a hero! what a legend!

you arent gonna put me in anything...or anywhere....yer a peon to me...a peasant....you dont make moves...yer an internet fgt
    Shut up, demographic.

Banned

golovkin would knock every man in your gay family the fuck out

wiggers are not white they are traitors who do not deserve to live

golovkin would knock every man in your gay family the fuck out

wiggers are not white they are traitors who do not deserve to live
    i have a 15 year old nephew that would give small golovkin the business....but small golovkin would probably say my nephew is too big or not relevant enough.....thats fine...my nephew will fight the winner of ward/kova....those are real men

Banned
    i have a 15 year old nephew that would give small golovkin the business....but small golovkin would probably say my nephew is too big or not relevant enough.....thats fine...my nephew will fight the winner of ward/kova....those are real men
    your nephew is a gay lil wimp

you got caught sodomising him

your nephew is a gay lil wimp

you got caught sodomising him
    you have no idea how bad i feel for you...your life has to suck