Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Why do Black Americans ALWAYS have Losses to Eastern europeans in the amateurs

Quote Originally Posted by Nay Sayer View Post
    Imhotep was an indigenous African. Indigenous Africans are Black. The culture which produced Imhotep, the language he spoke and the religion he practiced are indigenous to the African continent - ie belonging to and coming from Black Africans.
    Yet were still marginalized by us raw meat eating, cave dwellers. LOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    "B.. Bu.. But WE WAZ KANGS, DOE! We haven't really contributed shit to innovations and bettering society... b.. but we built pyramids because we heard it from a BLM historian with an IQ of 80, doe!"
    Did you see that pathetic cuck Lance getting all emo and screaming racist today while defending BLM? What a pathetic P.O.S.. That whole JDJ interview thread was a train wreck between the masses defending that Nigger for stabbing Kovalev in the back, claiming Ward won fair and defending racist Blacks and their Jew run special interest borderline para military groups was enough to make me puke.

Yeah that Lance puke has tried to bait me into saying something ban worthy but I just dismissed him after getting him nice and riled up. He's a smarmy little dipshit. Lol

I always knew that mutt shit stain Jackson was a two faced groidasite.
    Jackson said in an interview that he would have KO'd GGG if they fought.

I cringe when these E.E. guys get Black trainers. They just use them to generate or rejuvinate their training careers. You think for a minute those tow goofs Starks and Rozier are looking out more for Derevyanchenko or jacobs? They already let Khytrov fight Aleem when he was doing VADA and Aleem was not being tested and juiced to the gills. Look what happened to Aleem in his next fight when he actually got drug tested.

Yep! And I'm VERY glad Usyk left Bashir! He just needs to stick with his roots and stat training with Pappa Lomachenko. Can't go wrong!
    Even Gvodzyk trains with that racist Spic who favors any of his Latino fighters over him. Oscar the racist spic does not even sign E.E's. He had Shabransky but cut him when he lost to Barrera.

Imhotep was an indigenous African. Indigenous Africans are Black. The culture which produced Imhotep, the language he spoke and the religion he practiced are indigenous to the African continent - ie belonging to and coming from Black Africans.
    Berbers and Copts are indigenous Africans too numb nuts... They were in North Africa long before the Muslim conquest. And we have Roman coins that depicted their rulers.

Rex Iuba aka Juba, the Berber king of Numidia:

Did he look like a big lipped cannibal?

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    I cringe when these E.E. guys get Black trainers.
    I wonder why these Eastern Euros come over here and get a Brother to train them? Klistchko. Kovalev. Two of the EEs best both trained by a Brother. And Kovalev is looking to get w/Virgil Hunter, the guy who beat his ass twice. Lol.

Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Berbers and Copts are indigenous Africans too numb nuts...
    Berbers are indigenous but a lot of them are mixed descendants of slaves from Eurasia. That's why many of them don't look like other Africans. Unmixed Berbers are Black. Copts are a similar group in having been mixed with foreign peoples who have invaded and occupied North Africa for thousands of years.

They were in North Africa long before the Muslim conquest.
    Of course they were. Berbers are North African. They've been there for a very long time. Kinda like how the Sudanese have been in the Sudan, which partially lies in the Northern part of the continent, for a very long time. Thousands of years in fact before the Arab Muslim conquest of North Africa.

And we have Roman coins that depicted their rulers.
    Hmmm...

So you're telling me Romans ruled North Africa? Lemme guess, it was around about the time some hippy cat named Jesus Christ was making some noise in that part of the world the Romans called "Roman Judaea" when it was one of their provences.

Rex Iuba aka Juba, the Berber king of Numidia:

So the Romans put a ruler of a Roman province on one of their coins? Is that supposed to be a surprise? Have you looked at a $20 bill lately? Will you see a Roman Ruler on the back of it? Probably not. What will you see? Lemme Guess, maybe since it's American currency [and not Roman currency] you'll see an American ruler? Probably an old white guy who looks like the one pictured above, no? I wonder if that old American White guy is indigenous to the land he once ruled? A land who now prints his cute little picture on the back of their money.

Are you connecting the dots yet, Einstein?

Did he look like a big lipped cannibal?
    No. He looks more of the barbaric Norse variety.
    Last edited by Nay Sayer; 09-09-2017 at 07:25 AM.

I wonder why these Eastern Euros come over here and get a Brother to train them? Klistchko. Kovalev. Two of the EEs best both trained by a Brother. And Kovalev is looking to get w/Virgil Hunter, the guy who beat his ass twice. Lol.

Why is that?
    Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson the two most famous black fighters ever. both had white trainers... why is that

It's really stupid all this racial shit you bring into every aspect of boxing.. you just make yourself look dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp Seed View Post
    Muhammed Ali and Mike Tyson the two most famous black fighters ever. both had white trainers... why is that.
    Dundee and D'Amato were damn good trainers, I freely admit. The point I was trying to make is that the Eastern Euros don't know how to train their guys to be successful at the top echelons of professional boxing. That's why the top EE fighters get American trainers, most often African American trainers...

Dundee and D'Amato were damn good trainers, I freely admit. The point I was trying to make is that the Eastern Euros don't know how to train their guys to be successful at the top echelons of professional boxing. That's why the top EE fighters get American trainers, most often African American trainers...
    They get American trainers because they are based in America you dumb fuck! Often times a condition of signing with an American promoter will be assignment to an American trainer "most often African American trainers".

Thank God Lomachenko was not forced to take on one of these worthless trainers.