Thread: Something needs to be done about the racist undertone on these boards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    I don't hate Easters Euro's , but you're crowd definitely hates anybody that isn't EE. Ive given many EE's their props and am a fan of loads but im not here to justify myself.
    Stop lying scumbag, you do hate Eastern Europeans, you talk shit about every good EE boxer. You bash the Klitschkos, Golovkin and Usyk (what has Usyk done to receieve the hate?) you claim that Kovalev ducked Stevenson and even Fonfara (!) plus you wrote that Lomachenko only fights 2 times a year, "that's typical Eastern Euro mentality". Sure because only EE fighters fight 2 times a year, Haymon's 200+ boxers fight all the time right? Fucking moron.

I remember you talked shit about cruiserweight division as well because it is dominted by EEs claiming that the top cruiserweights are "bums" and they don't even want to fight each other. Except Huck fought Glowacki, Glowacki fought Usyk, Lebedev fought Gassiev.. You proved once again that YDKSAB and your agenda is driven by hate.
    Last edited by flakka; 01-11-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flakka View Post
    Stop lying scumbag, you do hate Eastern Europeans, you talk shit about every good EE boxer. You bash the Klitschkos, Golovkin and Usyk (what has Usyk done to receieve the hate?) you claim that Kovalev ducked Stevenson and even Fonfara (!) plus you wrote that Lomachenko only fights 2 times a year, "that's typical Eastern Euro mentality". Sure because only EE fighters fight 2 times a year, Haymon's 200+ boxers fight all the time right? Fucking moron.

I remember you talked shit about cruiserweight division as well because it is dominted by EEs claiming that the top cruiserweights are "bums" and they don't even want to fight each other. Except Huck fought Glowacki, Glowacki fought Usyk, Lebedev fought Gassiev.. You proved once again that YDKSAB and your agenda is driven by hate.
    Got any more tears to cry?? You act like hard men but go into melt down if somebody talks shit about your heros. Youre all the softest bunch of fucking pussies on any forum EVER. Fucking cry babies. Faggots of the highest order... Can't debate.. All you can do is cry , bitch and moan.. hahah

As if you don't talk shit about other fighters. Ward gets it harder than any other boxer on the forum. Can give but you can't take it back.. You sickin me you weak fudge flavour ice cream motherfucker.

Got any more tears to cry?? You act like hard men but go into melt down if somebody talks shit about your heros. Youre all the softest bunch of fucking pussies on any forum EVER. Fucking cry babies. Faggots of the highest order... Can't debate.. All you can do is cry , bitch and moan.. hahah

As if you don't talk shit about other fighters. Ward gets it harder than any other boxer on the forum. Can give but you can't take it back.. You sickin me you weak fudge flavour ice cream motherfucker.
    I can't debate? I refuted several of your bullshit claims faggot. It is you who have no arguments once again, just ad hominem. While I proved that you are an EE hater who DKSAB you proved nothing except your ignorance once again.

I can't debate? I refuted several of your bullshit claims faggot. It is you who have no arguments once again, just ad hominem. While I proved that you are an EE hater who DKSAB you proved nothing except your ignorance once again.
    You didn't do shit only run off and cry faggot fuck..what are ya??? faggot fuck ..soft as ice cream.

In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    Maybe if several kids I grew up with weren't stabbed to death by niggers because they were white I'd be less racist

Maybe if when I was a kid catching the bus home from school niggers never came on the bus and robbed only the white kids at knife point I wouldn't be racist

maybe if 2 Muslim coons never tried to murder me in the showers in prison (i fucked them up btw) I wouldn't be racist

fuck you dino don't ever class yourself as white you traitorous piece of shit we don't need fags like you on our team

You're very very tough.. You are a real man!

You didn't do shit only run off and cry faggot fuck..what are ya??? faggot fuck ..soft as ice cream.
    Tell us once again how Kovalev ducked Fonfara you retarded wigger chav.

Another comedy gold from this moron:

Quote Originally Posted by dinovelvet, post: 18033291, member: 94096
    And still Sultan was floored by Austin and could only walk away with a draw.
    Harold Sconiers beat Ray Austin ffs :nut

And he didn't give Wlad a good fight either. Did he even win a round? He did nothing.

Austin gave Wlad far more problems and was winning the fight up until round 5.

Wlad had to rough house him to death to wear him down so he could spark him out.

ydksab.

Ray Austin was knocked out by Wlad in two rounds.

Are you white or Paki? Be honest

Tell us once again how Kovalev ducked Fonfara you retarded wigger chav.

Another comedy gold from this moron:

Ray Austin was knocked out by Wlad in two rounds.
    Dino has a low IQ, which is why his stupidity knows no bounds.