Thread: Something needs to be done about the racist undertone on these boards

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Something needs to be done about the racist undertone on these boards 
    From both sides of the pond. I'm not going to call names here, but when every thread boils down to the same posters bickering about race, outright vile comments coming from both, and especially with the influx of alts and troll threads created for the sole purpose of irritating and pissing off posters, you know something needs to be done. This is the only forum where the moderators actually allow this stuff to go on. Guys like shockmaster and cereal lobotomy got rightfully banned and it shouldn't stop there.

PC correctness can fuck off. Soon as everyone admits they have prejudices the better. To deny it is to deny the human condition. We are all tribalistic... Just a fact. I do not like the OTHER as much as I like my own. Simple. Narrow minded maybe but at least I'm honest.

Erm, there's a difference between what you're saying and the shit that goes on on these boards. The classic forum is stacked with white men from the friggin 60s and you don't see that type of shit there AT ALL. There's actually quality discussion going on there in every thread, in contrast to the general which consists of 90% shitposting.

The general forum has Dino and Herol Gee spewing bias inspired by hatred, it has always been that way and will continue to be that way.

hate Limeys, Micks, Hebes, Fat Dagos, Niggers, Honkies, Chinks, you name it. especially spics.

Quote Originally Posted by KingVitali View Post
    The general forum has Dino and Herol Gee spewing bias inspired by hatred, it has always been that way and will continue to be that way.
    Dino and herol hate on boxers. That's something you'd except from a boxing forum. I never really got the impression from them that they're racist. The issue is guys like shockmaster and cereal lobotomy, but also Zodius and his kind who are obviously just the same alts over and over again. If you hate blacks that's fine. I couldn't care less. You got plenty of forums on the internet to express that. But that shit doesn't belong on a boxing forum. This has nothing to do with political correctness. I come here to discuss boxing, not listen to a bunch of faggots go on and on about "cuban glass chins", "Eastern Europeans are all on PEDs and have no heart" and so on and so on. I can't remember the last time I had a good discussion in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist_Spec View Post
    Dino and herol hate on boxers. That's something you'd except from a boxing forum. I never really got the impression from them that they're racist. The issue is guys like shockmaster and cereal lobotomy, but also Zodius and his kind who are obviously just the same alts over and over again. If you hate blacks that's fine. I couldn't care less. You got plenty of forums on the internet to express that. But that shit doesn't belong on a boxing forum. This has nothing to do with political correctness. I come here to discuss boxing, not listen to a bunch of faggots go on and on about "cuban glass chins", "Eastern Europeans are all on PEDs and have no heart" and so on and so on. I can't remember the last time I had a good discussion in general.
    The General forum was ten times worse back in the day with a bunch of Liberal self hating Cucks enabling black supremacist rhetoric. It was not even subtle lol. Saying Cuban glass is nothing compared to what Cereal Lobotomy or that pathetic Negro Willy masket have said.

The General forum was ten times worse back in the day with a bunch of Liberal self hating Cucks enabling black supremacist rhetoric. It was not even subtle lol. Saying Cuban glass is nothing compared to what Cereal Lobotomy or that pathetic Negro Willy masket have said.
    Like I haven't been around when Willie and Cereal polluted the boards with their bullshit. But that doesn't really justify the current situation. You still have guys like Blizzy Blizz, Zodius etc. not to mention a ton of alts that all seem to be the same poster. Mods should keep that shit in check. We're here to discuss sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist_Spec View Post
    Like I haven't been around when Willie and Cereal polluted the boards with their bullshit. But that doesn't really justify the current situation. You still have guys like Blizzy Blizz, Zodius etc. not to mention a ton of alts that all seem to be the same poster. Mods should keep that shit in check. We're here to discuss sports.
    Well Mikelascano/ThatsRight/Greenlad had like 15 alts and he was banned already lol

Well Mikelascano/ThatsRight/Greenlad had like 15 alts and he was banned already lol
    I suppose IP bans aren't possible on this forum?