Thread: WTF! Black students in UK..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 WTF! Black students in UK.. 
    Was on the news the other night, they don't want to learn from white philosophers at university they want to learn from black ones! Thoughts? If a student movement said they didn't want to learn from black ones would they be labelled racist? Where does this stop? What about only wanting to only learn from black mathematicians or scientists? I suspect the pool to learn from won't be very deep then.

In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    The left wing scum who promote this anti-white thinking inside white countries will inevitably be destroyed

Isn't the whole point of philosophy to broaden ones mind? To limit ones resources & bypass some of the greatest thinkers of all time based purely on skin colour is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Are they fucking thick? I don't think they get philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fire View Post
    Isn't the whole point of philosophy to broaden ones mind? To limit ones resources & bypass some of the greatest thinkers of all time based purely on skin colour is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Are they fucking thick? I don't think they get philosophy.
    Philosophy is mainly about breaking down any issue into its most simplistic form to decide what to ultimatly just and right.

By say they don't want white philosophers apart from narrowing the scope of ideas ,from a philosophical point of view they are wrong because they are being racist.. They should all be failed and thrown out of their course because they have fundamentally failed to understand the fucking course

anyone had a black teacher in school ?
    i left at 15/16 but there were none despite it being in forest gate/upton park borders where there are rumors a white man was spotted on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    anyone had a black teacher in school ?
    i left at 15/16 but there were none despite it being in forest gate/upton park borders where there are rumors a white man was spotted on sunday.
    iv had a lecturer from singapore and india, both were great, but im not doing one of them retarded social sciences

there was no higher education in my day 95% of us left at 16 despite it being free / you had to be very clever to to to college and then university.

singapore meant to be the highest eductated country in the world and every doctor i have ever seen has been indian / surprising there are not more indian teachers as the parents always push the kids hard in school.

i was in east ham yesterday and saw my first muslim teacher full beard white gown /walking the kids all boys 12/13 approx /everyone wearing a skull cap ?.

Lol! And it's white people who are the big bad racists huh!

Meh.. let them only learn from black professors. Lol And if whites want to have a WHITES ONLY university they better keep their mouths shut.

No matter what you do for these people they still demand more concessions.

In the hood the real hood not where Adrian Broner lives
    I didn't know there were black philosophers infact I'm sure there aren't they are too stupid for things like that