Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Calzaghe: another poor fighter that fits your idiot agenda

1. #1 Joe Calzaghe: another poor fighter that fits your idiot agenda 
    So Bailey. To you idiots, this clown is one of the greatest of all time.

Here's the reality. And let me know if you clowns want me to post more sources from reality and not this alternate reality you guys continually try to live in. There's a ton of them. It is universally recognized that Joe isn't that great and no where resembles the type of fairytale bullshit you guys try to force yourselves to believe in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...e-say.amp.html

As I've always stated. I keep my need for fantasy in things like movies, comics, video games. All you clowns do is make our message board look retarded to people. There's plenty more sources on the matter. Rebuttal this man's "facts".

Joe Calzaghe is just another overrated fighter and it's not to the world, mainly on message boards. Your idiotic watered down standards do not equate to greatness.

These is why a bunch of you clowns are banned time in and time out to the lounge.

Calslappy was only good at beating old men past their prime while coked out to his eyeballs. Lmao. Even fucking Eubank. Kessler is another hometown orrated fighter.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...oxers-25-years

Go try to find Calzaghe. But he beat Bhop though lmao

You guys are pathetic

You live in a little sandbox. Even biased ESPN doesn't share your opinion

Maybe you should take a look at this article, it does a brilliant job explaining the true level of greatness Joe was operating on, and I must say... the writer here is truly exceptional.
    https://www.boxingforum24.com/thread...lzaghe.567181/

Didn't read. But you are one trolling racist prick... you are actually similar to Herol Gee.

Joe Calzaghe is one of the best of our generation, truly a special, one off fighter. A Level in every department. A Winner. An All time Great.

calzaghe is a complete legend , he gets so much hate because he is unbeaten and a better fighter than mayweather, that rubs some people up the wrong way

He does not say anything, just calls people names and lays on the hyperbole with no substance behind his stance. Probably guaranteed Lacy was going to KO Joe and no doubt scored their fight for Hopkins wide even though joe won 9 rounds.

Should Joe be cursed with a fate worse than death because some fans may have slurred Lacy or Hopkins like you said should happen to GGG? What should happen to Hopkins who is on audio/video using an ethnic slur against joe? Seeing how you are so Draconian when it comes to using ethnic slurs.

Everyone has an opinion, Joe Calzaghe was great and will always be great. Anybody that Hopkins or Roy beat would have been outboxed by Joe. Hopkins and Roy are just another myth that The American boxing establishment love to hold on to, nobody buys in to the absurd hype American fighters get anymore. And one has to consider Roy and Hopkins were juiced to the gills during their primes as well. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    So Bailey. To you idiots, this clown is one of the greatest of all time.

Here's the reality. And let me know if you clowns want me to post more sources from reality and not this alternate reality you guys continually try to live in. There's a ton of them. It is universally recognized that Joe isn't that great and no where resembles the type of fairytale bullshit you guys try to force yourselves to believe in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...e-say.amp.html

As I've always stated. I keep my need for fantasy in things like movies, comics, video games. All you clowns do is make our message board look retarded to people. There's plenty more sources on the matter. Rebuttal this man's "facts".

Joe Calzaghe is just another overrated fighter and it's not to the world, mainly on message boards. Your idiotic watered down standards do not equate to greatness.

These is why a bunch of you clowns are banned time in and time out to the lounge.

Calslappy was only good at beating old men past their prime while coked out to his eyeballs. Lmao. Even fucking Eubank. Kessler is another hometown orrated fighter.
    People dont get banned for voicing an opinion you clown, they get banned for infringing on the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    I said it way back that this dumb fucking Trayvon was fake and had a major chip on his shoulder. I'm glad it's finally fully out of the closet
    They all get exposed eventually, but what do you expect when 80 percent of the general forum are a bunch of low income ghetto hood rats.