Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Joe Calzaghe: another poor fighter that fits your idiot agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    "J.. J.. J.. Jacobs won 10 rounds to 2 doe!! Who cares about da punch stats, 70% of the population and wha da judges say doe!!"
    loool

Broner is gonna take over boxing after Floyd!

Andrade and Lara will School GGG! ( even though they cant even beat Culcay and Martirosyan convincingly haha)

The angry racist arrogant black man is getting destroyed, surrender man! They have the high ground! Learn from Anakins mistake against Obiwan in Mustafar!

Please I'm owning the shit out of you bums single handedly as always. Triple only won because of a push lmao. Where was his power? Doesn't he KO heavyweights. Hypejobs are still in effect and you bums all got banned because you can't handle that fact lmao

Had to turn racist because your god got exposed by a glass chin clubber who managed at times to outbox your god from a SP position.

Sells 170k and those numbers are inflated lmao

Boxing is really great right now. You bums are sandboxes here in the lounge. Let me quote your president. "Winning".

Quote Originally Posted by TheyDontBoxNoMore7 View Post
    Please I'm owning the shit out of you bums single handedly as always. Triple only won because of a push lmao. Where was his power? Doesn't he KO heavyweights. Hypejobs are still in effect and you bums all got banned because you can't handle that fact lmao

Had to turn racist because your god got exposed by a glass chin clubber who managed at times to outbox your god from a SP position.

Sells 170k and those numbers are inflated lmao

Boxing is really great right now. You bums are sandboxes here in the lounge. Let me quote your president. "Winning".
    Shut up you racist Jedi! Bragging about people getting banned for no reason LMAO, your Demo comrades have special privileges in the main forum so the mods go easy on them, poor fuckers need affirmative action even on a general boxing forum

The admins know the Demos are fucking retarded, if you were to start treating them the same as non Demos these black boys would be getting banned left and right, this means the site loses posters which means the site loses traffic. It is no wonder why the Mods treat the black posters differently, since they dont know any better. How many chances did Cereal Lobotomy get? How about Uppercut artist? Attaboi? These fuckers have had multiple chances, despite their explicit racism, lol.
    Last edited by KingVitali; 03-29-2017 at 05:47 AM.

You were pm your buddy here informing him from the main. I've never seen such gay shit. Did you get a pat on your head lmao
    ??? I havent a clue what you are even going on about here?

Control is raping baileys ass. You guys love to lie to each other. I debunked all your points. I provided proof on my statements. Game over bailey. Go pm amongst each other you queers lmao
    We also both know this is not true, or else you would have said on the thread on ESB. You didnt do that and made a completely separate thread here to name call instead, showing that not to be the case.
    What have you debunked? Nothing and that is why you are here in the lounge now, licking your wounds

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    We also both know this is not true, or else you would have said on the thread on ESB. You didnt do that and made a completely separate thread here to name call instead, showing that not to be the case.
    What have you debunked? Nothing and that is why you are here in the lounge now, licking your wounds
    Typical lounge dweller move. You suck at saving face and nobody cares at this point. You got owned. I provided proof. Another poster told you you're embarrassing yourself. Then he owned you. I told you Bhop even though he lost will forever be ranked higher than Joe. That is the undeniable truth. Case closed. You never made any real rebuttals. Not in the other thread, nor in this one.

I'm bored. You still continuing on today because you recovered from that ass whooping a little bit. All this shit took place yesterday when you tapped out. No need to start it back up unless you're actually going to start giving real rebuttals backed by "proof". I don't give a shit about your guys make believe victories or rhetoric.

The consensus universally is Joe is HOF at best. Not an ATG. I don't care about your opinion. Offer proof or stop wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Now Lance is owning your bitch ass and you're pestering him. This is what he told you since you like to try to lie to save face.

"*yawn* Go play some EA Sports boxing...that's where you belong."

Stop wasting everyone's time. You're just further exposing yourself.

Typical lounge dweller move. You suck at saving face and nobody cares at this point. You got owned. I provided proof. Another poster told you you're embarrassing yourself. Then he owned you. I told you Bhop even though he lost will forever be ranked higher than Joe. That is the undeniable truth. Case closed. You never made any real rebuttals. Not in the other thread, nor in this one.

I'm bored. You still continuing on today because you recovered from that ass whooping a little bit. All this shit took place yesterday when you tapped out. No need to start it back up unless you're actually going to start giving real rebuttals backed by "proof". I don't give a shit about your guys make believe victories or rhetoric.

The consensus universally is Joe is HOF at best. Not an ATG. I don't care about your opinion. Offer proof or stop wasting my time.
    Typical lounge dweller but this is a thread you started and keep posting on?
    Somebody saying your're embarrassing yourself doesnt mean a thing and when they cant answer a reply, that says it all. Even a fool like you should know this.
    You keep saying about Hopkins being ranked higher, but that is an opinion and no more. Each to their own. I just look at real facts and the real facts are that Calzaghe went up in weight and beat Hopkins in America with 3 American judges and an American referee. Thats a fact

Now Lance is owning your bitch ass and you're pestering him. This is what he told you since you like to try to lie to save face.

"*yawn* Go play some EA Sports boxing...that's where you belong."

Stop wasting everyone's time. You're just further exposing yourself.
    Seems like you boys need to feel support from one another like not being secure in yourselves