Thread: Amir khan sleeps with woman behind wifes back before labelling her A DAFT WHITE SLUT!

1. #1 Amir khan sleeps with woman behind wifes back before labelling her A DAFT WHITE SLUT! 
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Calling me a 'daft white s***' and 'dirt bag' was really uncalled for. I would never have *spoken about him if he hadn't turned that nasty

Now you can see Amir Khan's true colours! Not only is he a fraudulent boxer,a adulterer, but he is a disgusting racist and I don't want to see anyone supporting this vile piece of garbage on here, ever again.

What's great about Amir is he's due to get KTFO again. The divorce will lead him to this

Khans wife got tired of 3 inches and him cheating behind her back.

The true colours have shown.Always sensed he was a racist. yet the British media will continue to give this bum attention over any little thing just because they feel they need to give one asian sportsman in the UK some love , even though his ability nowhere near warrants any attention any more.
    look how the Daily Star's title only says 'daft slut' and misses out the white part.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/...a-sex-messages

Who knows about Fred Evans

Boxer who won Olympic silver medal for GB at a young age, same as Khan did.

Yet look at the differences in media attention lol After the Olympics Evans never was on the news, or talk shows, or in the newspapers, or getting big sponsorship deals. Nobody knows who he was.

Lol Britain were embarassed that theres millions upon millions of South Asians in the country, yet they are embarassingly awful at sport. So they latched on to Khan.. as a way of giviing other UK asians hope .. so he could be a role model for them hahahahha some role model he's the biggest laughing stock in Boxing. All the casuals know who Khan is but anytime they are mentioning his name .. a big joke and laugh is coming after it. Inside and outside the ring he's a total comedy act.

he should fight kudryashov.

in a parking lot.

in russia.

Well this comes as no surprise because I've always got the feeling that dune coon sand nigger was anti white. I hope the glass chinned snake charmer gets some NASTY backlash from this. But at the same time, what was the white skank doing sleeping with a goat sodomite??? Trying to get back at the white stock broker or HS QB (I guess HS Cricket Star Over There) that she couldn't land?? "I'll show white men I don't need em!" Lol Yeah you go bimbo!! I hope she got a weird strain of goat herpes.