Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Look at the fuck nutts drenlou and Lady Girl manipulating the likes system!! LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Two Eggs View Post
    sowwwey!!!
    No need mate - the pair of you are two of the best posters on the board. Its just the constant like thing

Quote Originally Posted by Todd498 View Post
    I actually don't mind seeing CST in the 'likes' lead. As long as that weird, bitchy, beer guzzling, forum spy Drenfag isn't at the top... then everything is fine! Lol
    I give CST a lot of likes as well, he does a great job with the RBR's and has good boxing insights. Big improvement from Intentionalbuttplug.

The day king of beers got toppled from his lofty likes perch was one of the greatest days in board history. The way he lost his shit over that was priceless. Hahahahaha..........

The funny thing is Drenlou seems to strangely think by boosting CST to the top that is some sort of point scored back for him,

CST is neutral I'm sure. However I'm pretty sure he's more over to the Kevin and Todd side than he is Drenlou and the demo's lol

None of us gave a fuck that you boosted him to the top lol you should have boosted someone like Pimp C or TheyDontBoxNoMore,etc. But you were too lazy to put the work in lol.

it's funny that he's STILL bothered over LIKES to to do this lol. Likes gate was months ago get over it lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp Seed View Post
    The funny thing is Drenlou seems to strangely think by boosting CST to the top that is some sort of point scored back for him,

CST is neutral I'm sure. However I'm pretty sure he's more over to the Kevin and Todd side than he is Drenlou and the demo's lol

None of us gave a fuck that you boosted him to the top lol you should have boosted someone like Pimp C or TheyDontBoxNoMore,etc. But you were too lazy to put the work in lol.
    LOL That fuckin' guy missing the mark on everything! It transcends tragic.

https://www.boxingforum24.com/thread...endium.528885/

Look at that CST80 Thread there ^ 25 pages long, and every single post of CST80's has been liked by Drenlou, Lady Girl and someone called Sin City ( probably another alt of Drenlou ). even liking posts from back when there was no likes system.

explain yourselves haha! fat tub of lard Drenlou is STILL bothered about likes

actually what was happening is that i was fucking with him

ive noticed he was manipulating the like system so i decided

to join in the fun

im not surprised hes still manipulating the like system

ha
    Last edited by Lady Girl; 09-13-2017 at 10:43 PM.

it's funny that he's STILL bothered over LIKES to to do this lol. Likes gate was months ago get over it lol!!
    Likes-Gate traumatized that fat fuck Lol

And if you really look at it... Tub Of Goo Lou's likes to posts ratio SUCKS compared to mine and Kevin's. Drenfag has a shit load of posts.. I think over 40,000 and only 7,900 likes to show for it!! Lol WEAK!! But at the end of the day, Serge is the all time likes leader but his were erased for some reason.

Either way at the end of the day, the Likes lead is kept in the uh.... family So that's fine by us! Lol Keep up the good work Louis!!

Tub Of Goo Lou puttin in another days work for THE WHITE MAN Good stuff.

The few months he had away didnt do him any good I see